Flag of Rwanda

Flag of Rwanda
Photo by Saramara

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blog Response Answers

1. While I was reading the book, Left To Tell, I experienced it in a touching way. This is because the protagonist, Immaculee Ilibagiza went through so much. She had such a loving family and a happy childhood then she experienced so much pain. I put myself in her shoes. She was extremely courageous.

2. I was very happy about my book choice. It was an amazing story about faith, courage, and hope. I can't imagine another story touching my heart in such a deep way.

3. The place in the book I found most intriguing was the bathroom that Immaculee and the other women spent time in. To be in such a confined area under such awful circumstances, I don't see how anybody could become closer to God. Because Immaculee prayed so hard in the bathroom her faith led her closer to God.

4. The ideas that the author is exploring during the novel are faith, love of family, and hope. Her family and friends are being murdered all around her but she keeps her faith by praying to God. Throughout the book she talks about how much she loves her family and how close they all were. She mentions that she hopes to find happiness again and forget the bad things that happened to her.

5. From this project I learned how to brainstorm to relate a story to geographic places. I also learned how to design and edit a blog, link sources, and develop a works cited page. I also learned a lot about the landscape and culture of Rwanda. If you keep God in your heart he will listen and help you to forgive your worst enemies.

6. The most enjoyable part of the project for me was reading the book because it was such an amazing story and it taught me so much about faith and Rwanda.

7. The most diffucult part of the project was thinking about how to make the blog interesting. I think it came together when I decided to use Immaculee as the author of the diaries in the blog. This helped the diary flow more easily.

1 comment:

  1. I am truly pleased to read this website posts which carries lots of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

    New Healthcare Websites Design - Designed from Scratch by Optimized360.

    ReplyDelete